Live Craft Supply Destash Auction
I spent a ton of money over the Black Friday holidays, so I decided it was time to do some destashing!
When is the auction?
The live auction will take place at 3:00pm EST on December 9, 2021. The replay will be available afterwards for people to bid on items until 10:00pm EST December 9, 2021.
What will be auctioned off?
This is your chance to grab some supplies that are gently used but still work great! Some items may even be new!
Here are some of the brands you may see in this destashing
Where will the Live Craft Supply Destash Auction take place?
All bidding must take place on the Facebook Business Page. Any comments on the Youtube Channel will not be counted. We realize that not everyone is on the Facebook Platform, but FB makes it much easier to reach out to winners. So if you catch the live or replay on youtube, hop on over to FB and place your bid in the comments.
RULES FOR AUCTION
- Bid increments will be in 50 cent increments amounts, except for items with a reserve price below $5. Items with reserve items below $5, bid increments will be in 25 cents.
- Write in the comments section the letter associated with the product “#001, #002, #003 C,… etc” and the amount you are willing to pay for it. For example: “#002 - $35.00”
- If someone out bids you, then feel free to increase your bid by writing another comment. For example: “#002 - $36.00”
- Bidding will end at 10:00pm EST, December 9th.
- Shipping is separate and will be calculated based on the amount of items purchased. Will combine to save on shipping. Least expensive shipping will be around $5 depending on what is purchased. Shipping on items that require a box over 12" can be expensive no matter how light it is. If the shipping is too expensive, you will have the option to decline once that amount is figured.
- After the bidding is over, I will review the comments and determine the winners of the bids. And then will contact you via fb messenger to get shipping address and send invoice. If you do not have messenger, then you need to send me a message via my FB Business page. www.facebook.com/stampmesomelove
- You will have 24 hours to respond to my message and pay invoice. If you do not respond or pay, then I will go down the list to the next winner of that item.
- You do not need to be present in the FB Live at the time of bidding close. I will contact you after the FB Live Auction is over to settle up.
- Invoices are sent via my quickbook account. I do not use paypal for this auction. You can pay via credit card or bank transfer.