Live Craft Supply Destash Auction
We are going to auction off my craft stash!
When is the auction?
The live auction will take place at approximately 7:00pm EDT on August 13, 2023. The replay will be available afterwards for people to bid on items until 9:00am, Monday, August 14th, EDT.
What will be auctioned off?
This is your chance to grab some supplies that are gently used but still work great! Some items may even be new!
Here are some of the brands you may see in this destashing
Where will the Live Craft Supply Destash Auction take place?
The auction will be streamed im the Stamp Me Some Love Facebook Business Page.
All bidding must take place on the Facebook Business Page.
RULES FOR AUCTION
- Bid increments will be in 50 cent increment amounts, except for items with a reserve price below $5. For items with a reserve price below $5, bid increments will be in 25 cent amounts.
- Write in the comments section the letter associated with the product “#001, #002, #003 etc” and the amount you are willing to pay for it. For example: “#002 - $35.00”
- If someone outbids you, then feel free to increase your bid by writing another comment. For example: “#002 - $36.00”
- Bidding will end at 9:00am, Monday, August 14th EDT.
- Shipping is separate and will be calculated based on the weight of the items purchased. Will combine to save on shipping. Least expensive shipping will be around $7 depending on what is purchased. Shipping on items that require a box over 12" can be expensive no matter how light it is. If the shipping is too expensive, you will have the option to decline once that amount is calculated.
- After the bidding is over, I will review the comments and determine the winners of the bids. I will contact you via fb messenger to get the shipping address and send the invoice. If you do not have messenger, then you need to send me a message via my FB Business page. www.facebook.com/stampmesomelove
- You will have 24 hours to respond to my message and pay the invoice. If you do not respond or pay, then I will go down the list to the next winner of that item.
- You do not need to be present in the FB Live at the time of bidding close. I will contact you after the FB Live Auction is over to settle up.
- Invoices are sent via my quickbook account. I do not use paypal for this auction. You can pay via credit card or bank transfer.