Bonus Days Are Back!
Stampin' Up! has brought back one of my favorite promotions! Bonus Days! Basically what that is coupon you earn when purchasing at least $50 of product in a single order in August 1-31. Then you receive a $5 coupon to spend in September 1-30! It's like free money!
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- For each $50 you spend in August, before shipping and tax, (as a customer or demonstrator) you receive a $5 coupon code to redeem in September.
- You must have an email to receive your coupons. They are ONLY sent via email.
- When you receive the email with your codes, SAVE THEM or write them down somewhere safe. They can not be retrieved or resent. Lost codes will not be supplied again.
- You can redeem the coupons in September for all products, except Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin Month-to-Month subscriptions. You can, however, use the discount codes for pre-paid Paper Pumpkin codes.
- There is no limit to number of discount codes/coupons you can earn in August and spend in September.
- Check out the FAQ for this promotion here.
- Here is a tutorial on to redeem your coupon/discount codes.
Reminder… your $75 or more order also qualifies for FREE Monthly Gift. You can also combine this with Stampin' Up! rewards if you purchase more than $150.