Amazon Prime Day Deals for Crafters
I'm so excited I can hardly stand myself! Amazon Prime Day is Tuesday, July 12th and 13th and its only like the biggest sale of the year!
If you haven't heard of Prime Day before, it's Amazon's once-a-year HUGE sale at Amazon — literally, 100,000 items get put on sale. Its even bigger than Amazon's Black Friday sale. And Amazon Prime Day for crafters is great because you can find all kinds of cool deals. I've been a Prime member for many years now (and you have to be a Prime member to get in on any of these deals) and love love shopping on Amazon. You could say its a bit of addiction.
I recently discovered that you can find out in advance what things are going on sale. I looked and found some really neat DIY & Craft deals (maybe even some fun electronic or photography deals) that I I'll be adding to my shopping list for myself and my family (Its never to early to Christmas shop!). Thought you might like to know about these deals too! But don't say I didn't warn you….. its addicting!
I'll be updating this post over the next couple of days as I find new deals. Be sure to keep coming back to catch the deals.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! The income I make helps me with the expenses of this blog. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Keep checking back. I will be updating deals all day Tuesday and Wednesday. Sometimes these deals go fast because once they sell out there will not be any more at that sale price.
You will need an Amazon Prime account to take advantage of these sales. If you don't have an account already, be sure to go over to their Amazon Prime sign up page and get a 30 day free trial! I'm tell you it's worth it!
Craft Deals (In order of Sale Time):
I will cross out the items that have sold out or are no longer on sale once I see it. Let me know if you find any that are no longer on sale too!
All times are noted in Eastern Standard Time
- Cricut Maker 3 ~ on sale now!
- Color-Shifting Mica Powder for Epoxy Resin ~ on sale now!
- Epoxy Resin Pigment – 24 Colors Transparent Epoxy Resin Dye ~ on sale now!
- Markers for Adult Coloring – 100 Colors Dual Brush Pens Art Colored Markers ~ on sale now!
- Combo Multifunctional Swing Away Clamshell Printing Sublimation Heat Press ~ on sale now!
- 300 Pack Laminating Sheets ~ on sale now!
- Vinyl Storage Organizer with 42 Compartments ~on sale now!
- ZEYAR Glitter Paint Pens~ on sale now!
- 160 Professional Colored Pencils ~ on sale!
- TECKWRAP Cold Sensitive Color Changing Vinyl Permanent Adhesive Vinyl Sheets ~ on sale!
- Metallic Marker Pens ~ on sale now!
- Wayin Metallic Alcohol Ink Set ~ on sale now!
Craft deals you missed!
Funto Acrylic Pouring Paint ~ on sale at 6:30am 7/12/22 12 Bottle Opal Mermaid Chunky Glitter ~on sale 10:20am 7/12/22
Want to see all of the arts and crafts related items available on Prime Day? You can check it out here.
Opps! These are the arts and crafts deals you missed!
My Favorite Electronic Deals found! (In Order of Sale Time)
- Video Light, Photography Lighting with APP Control ~ on sale at 3:40am 7/12/22
- Softbox Lighting Kit ~ on sale 7:05am 7/12/22
Photography & Video Deals I love (In Order of Sale Time)
** Great for Blogging **
- Neewer Ring Light Kit ~ on sale at 8:00am 7/12/22
See EVERYTHING available during Prime Day here.
I'll be adding more deals as I find them to this list so keep coming back to this page to see what's popping up. Let me know if you found some awesome deal that I haven't listed here.
Want to see my Non-Amazon Crafty Deals?
Check out my Crafty Deals and Steals page here for the latest updated sales on your favorite craft brands!
Get Access to My Card Tutorials
Subscribe, (It's FREE) and I'll send you the password to my top secret library filled with my tutorials. Subscribing gets you on my weekly newsletter with details about my new files!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription. The password to the library is stamplove — copy and paste that into the resource library. Your email confirmation also contains this information.
If you already have your password, enter the FREE resource library here.