2018 Occasions & Sale-a-Bration Stampin’ Up! Card Swap
2018 Occasions & Sale-a-Bration Stampin' Up! Card Swap is here!
Demonstrators get to order early from the Occasions & Sale-a-Bration catalogs and we are sooo excited! In order to help us show our customers all of the cute things that the new catalog will bring, card swaps helps us generate the ideas with out having to come up with them all on your own! This will be the first nationwide card swap I will be hosting, so I'm supper excited to see what all of my fellow demos will be creating!
Interested in joining this swap but you are not a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? No problem join my team and get in on the action!
This swap is for 7 CARD FRONT (5-1/2 X 4-1/4)
You will receive 6 back.
- This is a US swap only. Sorry no international swaps.
- All supplies/products MUST be current Stampin’ Up! merchandise NO exceptions. Main product, stamp set must be from the Occasions Catalog or Sale-a-Bration Catalog.
- NO retired, dormant, clearance rack or non-SU! product.
- All swaps should be designed for upsell opportunities with our clients – please use layering and accessories. These cards should be the kind that make our clients want to make it themselves.
- Please do your very best work, clean cuts, straight layers, evenly stamped solid images.
- You may sign up for up to 2 groups BUT you MUST make a different design for EACH group.
- A standard “card front” is considered a “post card” style 5-1/2 x 4-1/4″ front of a card used for ideas.
- Attach or write your name and contact info (label) on the back of each card front. Supply lists and details are optional and always appreciated.
- All swaps MUST be in a Stampin’ Up! clear envelope, ready to display upon receipt. Item #102619. Or you may use the Clear Bags envelope . This so cards do not get mangled. Cards without the clear envelope will not be allowed in the swap. No Exceptions.
- Swap card designs MUST be exclusive to this swap
- SWAPS ARE DUE to me NO LATER THAN SATURDAY, DECEMBER 30TH, NO EXCEPTIONS. I live in Kentucky so plan accordingly on how long it will take you to mail your swap.
- Any swaps received after that date will be returned unopened.
- Mail them early to avoid last minute stress.Local Demonstrators can drop them off at my house.
MAILING/POSTAGE INSTRUCTIONS –
1) Place each individual swap card front in a Stampin' Up Clear Envelope:
or from ClearBags.com:
2) Place each group of swap card fronts in a gallon sized zip lock bag.
IMPORTANT: Mark your NAME on each bag.
**Only include ONE Group of Swaps in each gallon ziplock bag.
3) If you signed up for multiple swaps, they can all fit in the same flat rate envelopes (please don’t use the small priority boxes, sometimes the return swaps don’t fit)
4) You MUST include a SELF-ADDRESSED, POSTAGE PAID Return Envelope or Box, tracking number. Flat Rate Priority envelope is recommended, you can use click and ship labels on USPS.com.
***DO NOT require that your package be signed for.
ADDRESS WILL BE PROVIDED IN PRIVATE FB MESSAGE
For local Demonstrators in the Lexington, KY area, you may drop your swaps off instead of mailing them, but you must include the postage paid Return Envelope or Box, or you may pick it up from my home.
I’m excited for the swap. Let me know if you have questions.